From:
Vlad Potiyevsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 1996 00:19:32 -0400
I need two questions answered if possible.

First, I am looking to paint a tree story stainless steel condo to help
preserve the cage.  I am wondering if there are specific paints I should
use, or specific paints I should stay away from.

Secondly, I bring my ferret, Wolfie - 7 week Silver mitt male, to my
girlfriends house every weekend.  She has a 10 week old Albino male, Teddy.
When we let them out together they end up wrestling constantly.  I mean none
stop.  They never quit!  There is no hair or blood but this isn't normal
right?  I have two theories, one is that Teddy is territorial.  And second
that their wrestling over dominance because they're both males.  They don't
see each other during the week, only on weekends for a couple of days.  We
also cage them seperately.\

Any help or advise will be greatly appreciated.

                 Vlad and Wlofie

"You are an ape and the son of an ape and the grandson of an ape.  As for
me, I am nothing.  I have no family name.  My father was an unknown in the
Sunrise Land.  I have done nothing.  I come from nowhere and I go nowhere...
I want nothing and I fear nothing.  If you kill me you will have
accomplished nothing, and no one will care.  Let us pass." - Shike