Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 07:48:14 -0700
So far, everyone who has responded to the allergy post by the Ferretguy
have done nothing more than dredge up old copy from previous post.  I only
need to be hit up side the head once to get the message.  So might I say,
pay attention to the current posts and get off my case already!  I don't
mind being corrected , but once will do it and the same old story is
getting ridiculous.  It's no wonder that good people are constantly leaving
this list.  Most of the people correcting me don't have a life and get
pure pleasure in watching someone squirm.  Not me!!!  I'm outa here!

Ferretguy