From:
Lara Tyminski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 20:54:55 -0600
Just another quick note about Advantage Flea Control.  It is prescribed
based on your pets weight, and has both cat, and dog formulas, which I
would assume are supposed to be different.  You cannot use the same formula
on your dog as on your ferret.  make sure your vet knows what animal you
are using it on so the proper formula can be prescribed.  I use the kitten?
formula, two drops on the back of the neck on each ferret, and I've had no
problems.

Thank you TONY for your information on the life cycle of the flea.  I was
just too tired last night to post the information, I'm sure it will benefit
a lot of people.

Lara