From:
Stephanie Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 12:29:28 GMT
I noticed something a little scary yesterday...and I try to stop myself
from doing it, but it is impossible.  Does anyone else seem to look at
most things in terms of ferrets???

I watched my sis-in-law carrying my 2mo. old niece around with one arm and
I said "Oh, you are carrying her like a ferret- she just dangles so nice" I
saw some black drainage pipe someone put next to the dumpster and I said to
my husband "Someone threw out their ferret tube." Everytime I see a sewing
machine I say "I need one of those so I can make ferret beds" I have been
brainwashed by the FLO.

My husband is pretty tolerant of FLO brainwashing though- when I get the
hankering for a new pet..he will only let me go to PetSmart because he
knows they don't sell ferrets.  Through all that- I ended up with nine
more to add to my "business"...fish that is...yes, displaced ferret math.
I avoided quarantine, vaccine, introduction and divorce :) so it was all
worth it.  I used to think fish were difficult to keep (at least the
aquarium) but then I got my two hairy eels...

And speaking of ferret-eyes - if you are ever in a fish store and want to
see the fishworld mini-version of a ferret- look for a "Khuli Loach" has
whiskers and everything...and you can get 10 of them without facing
eviction!

Take care, Stephanie, Chimi & Pepe (under the sea)