From:
lilrebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 20:36:33 -0500
once again I tried to personally e-mail a fellow FMLer and the message was
returned... I have inforamtion she was looking for in reguards to a
pouch...Here is the message I sent.

    ----------

Lisette,
Sorry it took so long in getting back to you...
Went to the store today and they have pouches from small to medium, some
are plain w/ a pull string and some are beaded w/ a pull string.
The prices are pretty reasonable...$2.50 to $12./15.
I told him what you were looking for.
I did get the buisness card for you...The name of the place is
Four Winds Leather
5130 State Hwy. (Rt.6)
North Eastham, Mass.
02651
Phone # (508)- 240-7998
The owners names: Tom & Doris Ficca

also on the card is...repairs, Custom work, sheepskins, native american
art, moccasins.

I hope this information helps you in finding just the right thing...It
seems to me that your ferret was very dear to you and you should have
exactly what your looking for...Good luck in finding it.

Heidi H
P.S.....anyone is welcome to the information from the buisness card.  They
do great work.