From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 07:19:21 -0500
[log in to unmask] wrote:
>Plastic bags really aren't good ferret toys

I disagree.  My ferrets love the bags and if you ever looked at a bag after
they have played with it, you would see a zillion little holes in it.  They
have very sharp little claws.  The big garbage bag I use they always put a
hole in the bottom of it so they can run thru.  I have not seen them eat
the bags at all.  Also they loved to be lifted up in the air inside a
plastic bag.

Lydia and the crew
Snickers "just let me out mom please"
Casper "hey big guy want to fight"
Bubba "hey move it white girl"
Smokey "Where's the pop can?"
Trooper "Oh mom these kids are so silly"
Ossi and Isis @rainbow bridge