From:
Karen Poehlein-Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 10:04:49 -0500
Thanx so much to everyone for the tips on the list and the private emails
with suggestions.  Suggestions and tips people sent to me were things I
had either already tried or am currently doing with little to no success
so I guess I am just going to have to accept the fact I have a couple of
adorable slobs named Jax and Buster.

Although litter box woes are not a new thing to me, I had cats long
before ferrets and still have my cats and there can be some major litter
box woes with them; if one gets in a snit, go pee in the corner, hmmm
nice new piece of furniture, let me be the first to leave my calling
card, etc.  I had 2 cats that would sit on the toilet and pee in it, I
guess it was from following me to the bathroom all those times but with
the fuzzies, the lid is now always in the down position.  Life marches on.

Thanx again,
Karen
http://lighthousetuffy.com/index.htm

Don't think of it as getting hot flashes.  Think of it as your inner
child playing with matches.