From:
Deborah See <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 1995 18:00:42 PST
Is South Carolina an FFZ?  The article which Pat Wright did in People
(March 27) states that it is.  Katie Fritz has an FFZ list that I don't
recall seeing this in.  Was this an error?  Could we have the FFZ list
reposted again.......

Deb See

P.S.  If anyone lives in California and needs to know their Senator's
address, so that they can write them a pro-ferret letter before the bill
is heard in committee on April 25th, please let me know either by email
or this list which districts address you need and I can get it to you.