From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 11:26:03 -0600
>From:    Jennifer McClanahan <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Unexpected Christmas Fuzzy...
>
>This brings me up to 9 now, and we are still looking for a silver for my
>husband.  He's been wanting one for over 9 years now, and we think it's
>time he had one.  We're looking for a little girl to even out the odds a
>little.  At the moment we have 6 boys, and 3 girls.  My mother in law is
>suppose to talk to someone next week about a silver.  Wish us luck!

I ordered my Clyde, a handsome healthy medium silver, from Path Valley.
They charge about the same for a kit that the pet stores do (was $129),
but you will also be stuck for the air freight. Call 1-800-FERRET-1

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if you list tick removal as a skill on your resume.