From:
"Linda M. Doran" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 1994 09:34:11 -0700
Well, I sure am glad to know I'm not the only one whose ferrets bite my
toes when I get out of the shower! Tile sharks, that's what they are!

Those fancy cages sound really nice; I might have to get one of those if I
can find one.

And on a political note: You're kidding! Willie Brown is gone from the
California legislature? That's incredible! (I used to live out there in
that poor land where ferrets are largely unknown. So sad.) That man was an
institution (and a much feared one at that). So this election was really
major for you guys, not just in your D.C. delegation. Good luck with
getting ferrets legalized! Send me an address and a name of someone to write!