Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 19:21:50 -0500
Hi all dis be SaraFerret.  I am wide awake now from the loudspeaker
saying SaraFerret report to the Rainbow Bridge, right now if not sooner.
I dash to the bridge and there I see little Sheeba, trotting across de
bridge with a fairly heavy backpack.  Isnt it wonderful dat de Boss chose
us musteys to be the only creatures to take something with us from our
past life.  Dat should prove dat we is special.

She runs up to me and says Hi you must be SaraFerret and I am Sheeba.
Did you know I have been a world traveler.  Really and she proceeds to
tell me all de places she has been.  Right now there were 50 ferrets
gathered around listening to Sheeba's talk.  I was so impressed.  I
invited her to stay at my little digs even though there are loads of kits
and others there.  So off we trotted to get her dolled up in new wings.
Oh wowsie she spotted the Oriental colored wings and she just knew she
had to have those.  And she looked so goood in dem.  She was quite tired
and so we trotted off to my home sans party which we will have when she
gets less tired

Huggies and dooks of love
SaraFerret