From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 17:16:12 -0500
I have to say that after the shitty week I have had with the loss of my
little Sweet Pea that this was one post that really made me smile.

I laughed, and I laughed, and I laughed, and then I re-read it and laughed
again.  That post was extremely hilarious and I swear I laughed out loud
forever.  Tears a pouring from all the laughter!!!!! :)

What a nice way to end one of the worst weeks of my life.  Many thanks to
the author.

Also, many hugs and thanks to everyone who wrote to me during this week in
regards to little Sweet Pea.  Thank you so much.  Many thanks to all who
thought about us in this hard time.

I may have to reconsider whether or not I want to make that gravy after
this post.  :) I am pretty crappy in the kitchen myself and if it's going
to be that hard to make then I may have to pass!! :)

Michelle & The Big Turd Herd (missing and loving Sweet Pea)