From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 21:53:16 -0700
Dose Stinkin Ferrets!!! LOOK WHAT THEY DID!!!

THEY STOLE IT!!

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THEY STOLE IT!!

(our hearts of course)

NOW you can get em back!!

Yup...pay them back for stealing and stashing our hearts in their hidey
hole....

Nominate your favorite shelter and the best nomination will have the
bedding sent to their shelter :)  TONS OF BEDDING!!!!!!

You don't have to have anything to help out your shelter...just write
me an email...yes, you'll get credit for nominating them...that way they
can thank you properly :)

What better way to help out a shelter than just writing a plain ol'
email??

don't make me sick NOODLES on you....SHE'S GOT A BODY FULL OF PEACH FUZZ
AND SHE's REARIN TO CHASE YOU!!!!

Mojo's gonna be hidden in another corner so when your head's turned
around screaming and running from noodles...she's gonna jump out at you
and attack your feet...

Then Buckie is gonna stop in the middle of his stashing duties and come
chase after you...all because you didn't want to help out a shelter...

Besides...all the bedding being donated is HANDMADE by the participating
people in the bedding swap!!

What's better bedding than bedding made with LOVE??

Cmon........

RUBBER BABY BUGGY BUMPERS!!!!!!

-Valerie,
Noodles(I just love this pink sleep sack Merlin's
mommy sent me!),
Buckie (I wanted the pink one!!) and
Mojo (Cheweasels are yummy!)

>[Moderator's note: Betcha that "No hidden fees..." line causes AT LEAST
20 bounces today due to spam traps.  BIG]

That would be interesting.... LOL!!!

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
~*`~*`FERRETS RULE~`*~`*

[Moderator's note: I was wrong -- only a few bounced back for being
misidentified as spam -- not even close to 20.   BIG]