From:
"FRITZ, GINA M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 11:18:00 EDT
If someone is interested my neighbor has 2 ferrets he wants to get ride of.
(Actually my neighbors son) They are both males about 3 years old one sable
and one albino.  I have never seen them, he says they are healthy except
they lost the hair on their tails.  (Healthy?) He said they are nice but he
just doesn't have the time to spend with them.  His mom would love to take
them but they have: 1 rotweiler (sp?) 2 labs, 1 cat, 7 chickens, 1 full size
horse, 1 deformed mini-horse - just rescued and 4 pigmi goats.  All the
animals are pets, and well cared for.  The ferrets are free with the cage
for someone who is willing to provide a good home.

Also, this is probably a really dumb question but do ferrets get cavities?
My one ferret has a blackish kind of mark on her teeth.  It's on the teeth
in the back, what we would consider our molers, and it is on the right and
left side of the face.  My other ferret does't have this.  She doesn't seem
to be in any pain and I have a vet appointment tonight for the kitten so I
am going to mention it to my vet but I don't know how knowledgeable she
would be about this.

Gina