From:
Matt Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 1995 17:41:02 -0400
Hey there everyone!  I just thought I'd drop a note since I haven't sent
anything in quite some time.

     MELANIE ELLIS, we seem to have misplaced your card, if you could email
me your email address, I'll get back to you soon.

     On ECE - several months after Rikki getting sick and after reading
numerous posts on ECE,  I've determined that she had ECE.  The birdseed-like
poops (Recovery) and all the other symptoms seem to point to ECE.  We had
just gotten Gabby so I guess she had been previously exposed and then passed
it on to Rikki.  At least now they've both been exposed.

     On Coloring - When we got Gabby a few months ago, she was a light brown,
cinnamon looking color with almost no mask.  She had just been fixed and was
about nine months old.  The months passed and she got darker and darker.  Her
mask came in and now she looks just like our sable, Rikki.  I mean without
picking them up (Gabby is bigger) we have trouble telling them apart.  Anyone
else notice their ferrets trying to look like another little ferret friend?

     On treats - Ours like any kind of dried fruit, apples, raisins, bananas,
etc  They don't much like the fruit when it is fresh though.

Well, that's probably enough for now.  I'm always lurking though I don't post
much.

See ya,
Matt with Juliane, Rikki, and Gabby

WORD OF THE DAY - Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis: Simply
defined as a lung disease caused by volcanic ash.  Have fun!