Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 20:30:28 -0400
Just an FYI - the ferret PBS special " Ferrets:The Pursuit of
Excellence" is on channel 2 WGBH Wednesday night at 8 p.m and again at
1 a.m. It will also be on channel 44 WGBX Thursday at 1:30 p.m and at 3
p.m on Saturday. To see if it is in your area, just go to the PBS.org
website and click "programs A-Z" , click on F and scroll down to
Ferrets:The Pursuit of Excellence. A window will come up that gives
you the time and station and if you cannot see it then, you can click
on "View more broadcast times" .

I have done another poseable needle felted ferret am so very proud of
how it turned out, it is a blaze ferret. They take quite a bit of time
for me to make but the results are so enjoyable to look at. If anyone
would like to see it, you can view on ebay at this link
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZminkey98

Also a note on "Pez heads". Do you mean how they throw their head back
(the deaf ones), when you pick them up to carry them? I have 3 deaf
ferts that do this, a panda/blaze, and 2 marked whites. My deaf ones
are the only ones that do this.

Eleanor, Donald and the 10 ferts (missing Penny, Jasmine the chinese
crested ferret lover and now Shep, our older German Shepherd and of
course our ferrets that came into our lives and passed on through the
years)