Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 15:50:50 -0400
Greetings lIst,

Here in Yspilanti, MI I would like to give my Vet Dr. Robin Berry a big
hand, for all of the work she does for my fur children.  I have been lucky
for none of my have been really sick.  Even my rescued fuzzy is health and
has been for over the year and half that I have had him.  Saleena is Deaf
but that isn't a problem that is just Saleena being herself. :-).

I would also like to thank Dr. Berry and ALL of the other vets out there
both on the FML and off for the great job that they do.  I don't think that
there should be a contest for the best ferret Vet.  I think all Vet who try
their hardest are the best.  Thanks to all of you.

Melanie Mullins
Saleena Moor, Klyde Buddy, Eirik the Red, Vivian Mae, plus one dog, three
cats and one spider