Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 06:15:14 EST
Dear Sandee: Our Little Buddy left us for the Bridge April 1 at about
9:30 pm.  He was in Daddys arms.  Buddy was a rescue He was'nt with us
very long He had been in 3 homes in a month.  He loved to be held and
was a sweet heart.  He did'nt want to be bothered by other Ferrets He
was scared of them.

please Have Tigger and the rest of Our Bridge Gang help Him.

Goodbye for now Sweet Buddy We love and Miss You.  We will all be
together again.  Give all the others Our Love and tell Them We miss
each and everyone of Them.

Thank You
katherine & Dale
Ferreteyes 4 Ever Rescue