From:
Kerry Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 08:49:16 -0500
Hello,
I recently acquired a ferret that was found outdoors, I don't know if
someone let him go or if he escaped.  I have him in a medium size cage.
He gets out twice a day for 1 hour each time(am &pm) then he gets out at
9:00pm and stays out until the next morning .  When I put him back in the
cage he has a fit and wants back out.  He must of have been a free roam
ferret.

I have other groups of ferrets to let out also, what Can I go to get him to
learn he has to wait until it is his shift to get out????  He also doesn't
want to eat very much, he won't he the Iams & TF mix, he won't eat MF food,
I also gave him some 8 in 1 food, he only wants Purina kitten food with
nothing mixed in it, I tried mixing the Purina with the Iams then he stops
eating.

Kerry and Ada Gibbs (weaselpals)
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html