From:
Kymberly & Michael Shuey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 12:51:51 -0700
Hello everyone!  Normally I just lurk and print out this great furmag,
however, I thought we could all use a chuckle.

My critters never cease to amaze me and now I think I have seen it all!!!!.
We currently have 2 dogs 2 cats 4 rats 3 birds and 9 furries(we do rescue
on the birds and furries) well like a good mommy I keep the munchkins
separate till the vet says ok and I have a chance to see the
personalities......... Only one of the furbabies stays an albino named
Gandalf he's ours never to be homed and don't think for one minute he
doesn't know it LOL,, anyway he was rather upset that he couldnt play with
the newbies and at present had no cage friend, about the time he was trying
to convince me he was going to die of lonleyness,or lack of sleep or freeze
in his hammock alone my BIG female rat(approx 1 pound) let herself in
before I could react the two were playing and settling down, I stayed and
was at the ready to interfere if needed.  Well guess what??  that was two
weeks ago and they havent been apart since I have pics and cant wait to
show them off.... Go figure, I guess it's not what you are but what you do
that matters in life.

Prayers to all and Good ferreting to everyone.

Kym
and the critters