From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 1996 23:20:07 -0400
Transmission problems?
Has anyone else been having difficulties when they receive the FML lately?
My system keeps notifying me that the FML is a ClarisWorks document and it
is using an entirely different translator than it used to.  *And* I only
received the first two thirds of last night's FML.  I have never had
problems with length before, but I don't like the looks of this.

Port-a-Potties?
What do you all use for portable litter boxes in small carriers, shoulder
bags, etc?  I have read about people having them in their bags/carriers, but
I have not come up with anything small enough yet big enough, if you know
what I mean.

Judith White