From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 16:04:21 -0400
Hi -

the other day, my hubby was running wires under the house.  He was crawling
around in the crawl space (is that why they call it that?  <smile>) wearing
knee pads and old clothes.  Apparently, the local rat pack has been living
there, SuperSnooper tried to KILL the knee pads WHILE MY HUSBAND WAS STILL
WEARING THEM!!!  My hubby was walking around the house with 3lb of ferret
attached to the knee pad.  Really cute.  He removed the knee pads and
fuzzy.  One knee pad is still missing (dead and burried)

Nan and SuperSnooper