Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 1995 17:16:15 -0500
Everything I learned in life I learned from my ferret:

You can always get it if you just REACH a little harder.

Always ask questions.

Never take no for an answer unless you get a finger across the nose.

If it doesn't move...try to knock it over.

Not looking before you leap may not be wise, but at least it gets you
off the pier.

Look out for your buddy.

Whoever has the most clean fun wins.

Everything in life I learned from my ferret.  Even when running at top
speed with your goal within reach, when you get that itch, you sometimes
have to crash and burn AND JUST SCRATCH IT!