From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 11:49:49 -0400
Well, we're all settling in our new condo.  Unfortunately I'm the only
one doing any unpacking (actually, with my three little fuzzie helpers
that's probably a good thing!).  All three little ones have given it
their seal of approval.  Baby spent the first few days napping in the
open carrier, but now she's found her own cozy spot under my bed.  Jillie
has done her little "I'm so happy sideways stretch" along the carpet in
her room, it's hard to describe but it's an unmistakable sign of
contentment and security.  And lastly Mikette has finally decided to
remove her belled collars (her precious, well cared for bell collars)
out of the carrier.  As I sit here at the computer, I hear the little
bells ringing across the rooms as she finds them their own special
hidey-holes.

Ah, home sweet home, we all feel it! (-:
Risa