From:
Sabrina Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 1995 15:28:55 -0500
Well, hello. I seem to have run into a little problem this morning:
Jezebel is a five year old female, descented, albino ferret. Today she
smelled really strong (she didn't yesterday, not that bad anyway...) so I
bathed her and found stuck in her "pubic" fur, a small lump of green
wax-like substance, probably dried up pus. I also noticed a small lump
between her anal and genital area, off to one side. I will have her seen on
Monday if it is possible but does anyone know if I should be alarmed? She
eats and is playful and she stole quite a few socks already today so I
would say her behaviour is normal. I read a lot on the fml about descented
ferrets lately and about problems they can have if the surgery was not done
properly.

Thanks,
Sabrina Sand and Jezebel