Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:06:37 -0800
My last report this morning, was that Richie let Caroline get a little
food in between his clenched teeth. How friggin sad is that??? Even
better, I called the woman that dumped them and let her know how bad
off he was but it just didn't seem to matter. If anyone can get this
boy back on his feet, it will be our shelter angel Caroline! He's
certainly not without a variety of yummies to choose from.

I've been forwarding all of your warm wishes to her...you can also
email Mr. Richie direct @ [log in to unmask] thanks again for all
of your support. You guys are the best!

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.