From:
Lori Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2010 23:29:52 -0700
Hey All-

We've been giving it our best shot hanging on to these little girls who
literally showed up on our doorstep. Unfortunately, one of our cats is
just not happy with the ferrets. She's taking it out on our furniture.
We've already had to replace a bed. And looks like the couch is next.
Our cats are shelter adoptees and a little, um, temperamental.

While we hate to give up the ferrets, we can't afford to replace all
our furniture. We don't want Annie and Evie to go to a shelter, even
though we know shelters in western Washington are awesome. We would
like them to have a forever home. So ... two ferrets ... Annie, a wee
sable girl and Evie, a not-quite-albino girl, are looking for a home.
They are fun-loving and affectionate. They are fair to middlin' about
hitting the litter box. We have no idea how old they are or whence
they came. They truly did show up on our doorstep.

We live in the greater Seattle area. I am not putting them on
craigslist or any other forum, just putting it out to y'all because if
anyone knows anyone, it's liable to be the good folks of FML. The girls
come with a cage and some toys. And we're not asking anything for them
but a good home. Write me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks-
Lo