From:
Christy Toth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 17:42:45 -0500
Hi FMLers!!  How are all the ferret lovers doing out there?  I have a
question my ferrets won't eat ferret food we bought SunSeed Vita ferret
formula and mixed it with the Friskies kitten food we were giving them and
they won't touch it but if I just put the kitten food in there they eat it.
What should I do just stick to the kitten food or what?  I currently have
two ferrets Smokey (sable) and Casper(albino).  Are third ferret will be
here in a couple more weeks her name is Pixie (REW).  She's not old enough
to leave the breeder yet.  We are going to visit her on Tues with Casper and
Smokey I sure hope they get along.  Well that's all for now good luck to all
the people with sick fuzzies I hope they all get better.  Any replys you can
e-mail me directly or post it on the FML.  I read it everyday.

Love and fuzzie kisses,
Christy
Casper
and Smokey!