From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 19:01:23 -0500
Hi Everyone,

In the dead of winter this thought should not even be crossing my mind
especially with the snow on the ground but I am thinking ahead.  Our fur
kids have their own bedroom complete with cages(free roam 24/7) tubes,
toys, balls, blankies, etc but they sure are the climbers which brings me
to my question.  Come summer the room gets a bit hot and the window is
going to have to be opened at least at the top for the air to circulate
keeping them cool.  We have screens but they are only held in by those
little pegs which are not even in the least bit safe let alone the
fiberglass screens they could dig right through.  I need suggestions for
window coverings.  I think someone told me about a "special" baby gate
that would cover the window from top to bottom but I can't find the post
anymore.  Can anyone help me out?

Thanks
Love & angel hugs
Debbie