From:
Julie Dowdy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 15:21:25 -0400
I'm beginning to think my little silver girl Miaya (Deedle Bug) is a
Dalmatian puppy in disguise.... I think I may have to get one just to wear
her out!

Does anyone else have a Silver that instead of getting whiter, they got
more silver?  She's turned *very* silver, more silver than white on her
back, although her tummy is still white and pink.  Still has her beautiful
little smudges under her eyes.  How anyone could have given her up is
beyond me!

Julie