From:
"Susan D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 06:24:22 -0500
Hi everyone,

Someone contacted me to help her find a home for her 3 ferrets.  Below
are the messages.  She gave permission to post her contact information.
She never said where exactly she lives, but our club is in the Northern
Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati area.

Thanks,
Susan

"S. Arnold" wrote:
Hi Susan!
My name is Sarah and I picked up one of your brochures at a vet's office
(not my own) over the weekend and I was wondering if the TriState Ferret
Connection could help me out.  I am currently mother to 3 male ferrets.
The oldest is 2 years old and the other 2 are about 1 year and a few
months old.  I am going to be making a cross-country move soon and am
looking for a loving home for these fellas.

Do you think your organization would be able to help me out in placing
these adorable ferrets?  One is currently battling a case of what the
vet thinks is the Corona virus, so it's probably be better to wait.  But
I was wanting to ask now so that maybe if you could help me it'd give us
some time to look.  Please let me know if you have any prospective owners
or know of another contact person(s) to help me in my situation.

Thank you so much for your time,
Sarah Arnold

********