From:
Jenny M Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 12:35:26 -0600
Does anybody's ferrets pull a towel or blanket into their hammock when they
go to sleep?  Pogo started doing this when I put 2 washcloths in her cage
for her to play with.

Now I took those out and threw them away(she tore them up) and put in a
little cloth purse-like tote bag, and she pulls this up n her hammock,
then crawls underneath it to sleep.

Also, another thing, she gets a mouthful of food and puts it into her
water-bowl (empty due to head-dipping) and eats it from there.  Sometimes,
she pulls the bag down from her hammock and even eats in there!!  How
Cute!!!  <:^)

Last week I filled up the bathroom sink with warm water to give pogo a
bath.  Luck would have it that I thought of putting some floating things in
there.  So, I put some wooden chopsticks in there.  Pogo was bouncing
around on the bathroom counter, not satisfied until she flings herself off
of it, and I put in the chopsticks.  She looks at me like "My gosh woman,
what have you done!!" and she rescues the poor little drowning chopsticks
from the evil water.  I 'nudge' one back in there and she looks at me funny
again and JUMPS into the water to get it out!  And she *hates* water!!

Sorry to write a novel for ya', just thought you'd like to know!

                    Jen & Pogo, the
toilet-brush-attacking-super-ferret-from-Mars