From:
Marlissa Doss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 20:15:03 -0400
Today mommy got a sheltie puppy, who i might add is very curious.  I(sarah,
the female ferret) decided to over explore my boundries(or so mommy and
sissy thought, they are both humans).  When Brandy (the pup) decided to
take a sniff, I moved in for the kill.  I bit into Brandy, hard.  The pup
yelped loudly (Sissy (the human) was glad that daddy(also a human) was near
to break us up).  I was in time out for a very long time.  Brother (noah, a
ferret) tried desperatley to break me out.  Finally (after noah had given
up) I was let out just long enough to be put in my real cage.

sincerely,
Sarah and her human sis, Marli