From:
Dan and Kathy Goodhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 08:55:28 EST
Notice to West Coast and Southwest Ferret Shelters:

We were formerly known as Northeast Phoenix Ferret Rescue, an unofficial,
word of mouth, but very busy ferret shelter.  After moving out of the city,
our contacts have declined.

We are currently empty and are able to help out other shelters with overflow
problems.  We can accept up to 10 orphans awaiting homes.  These ferrets can
either be adopted out by us, or cared for until you have the space.  We are
only able to take 2 (of the 10) ferrets in need of a lot or long term
medical care as we finance our own shelter - but are able to take care of
necessary medicals of generally healthy ferrets.  We do set a limit on
available space to insure that each furry gets individual attention.

Shelter site is available for inspection by others at any time.

If you need help, let us know.

Kathy Goodhart