From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 1996 12:37:22 -0400
I hope the pictures turn out!  I have a large flower garden which I have the
large sunflowers ringing it.  The heads are quite large and are now bent and
hanging.  I took Tikki out to see the flowers and she crawled off of my
shoulder and onto one of the flower heads.  Of course I had to get the
camera.  Well, one by one I took all 12 of my kids out to "see" the flowers
and got pictures of them on the flower heads.  Sam of course had to keep
jumping off and running around so his pics are kind of iffy.  Poor Boo was
afraid to be out and when I put him in the grass at my feet he just sat
there.  I bent over and touched him and he turned and stood on his hind legs
and tried to climb my arm.  He didn't like it at all.  The others just got
excited and dooked all over the place.  I wish I had a cam corder.  Maybe
for my birthday :)

Terry & the drty dzn