Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:35:02 -0600
Hello All,
I won't be able to read tomorrows post so will ask all of you to say a
prayer for Meeko as she has her sugery in St. George tomorrow.  She is so
tiny, I guess I am just a worry wart.  She is the first of all my babies to
have to have any serious stuff done......

While I'm there I will pick up Rambo and Gnome(found out this am there will
be 2 more not 1).  Ferret math has been crazy here.  Hope my hubby can't
count.LOL......

I am really thankful for the FML.  I have learned so much from all of you.
Most all were so supportive when I lost 2 furbabies so close together.  And
now because of the FML I was able to help 5 more, tomorrow will add 2 more
making it a total of 7 furbabies that have come into mine and my families
lives.  I have told everyone I know to PLEASE PICK A SHELTER FERRET.  They
need homes so bad.  I have 4 in my home, and my daughter has 1 in hers that
were shelter bound.  Only one that is in my home has come from a pet store
and he was there for 4 months that I know of.  The only good thing is that
the pet store is small and gets qaulity ferrets, handles them, and they
have free run in the mornings.  There is so much to be learn- ed from each
other.....Please, lets stay out of others business and treat each other as
we want to be treated.  I know that if I had of seen only the flames the
first time I logged on to FML I would have not returned.  But there are so
many of you that have valuable information that I keep coming
back.....enough soap box from me.

After tomorrow I will be owned by 7 ferrets, 5 cats, 5 dogs, 2 snakes, 2
turtles, 1 tortoise, 11 horses, 1 hubby, 6 kids, and 1 grandson......am
looking in the plum tree for a partridge.  I am glad I am a stay at home
mom....LOL.

<re> returning ferrets.....I wouldn't!!  Send the money order to the seller
in full!  Return reciept requested!  Be sure to get a reciept from the post
office.Many people accidently bounce a check.If this is the case just send
them the money order and forget it.  Do not open the letter you send the
seller if it is refused!  That way you will have a defense if they decide
to take it to court.  If they refuse payment OH WELL......Most states hate
sellers that are deadbeats, just as they hate deadbeat buyers, so if you
are in the right you will win......well gotta pack for tomorrow.

Be Well All.....Gracie and the Menagerie
Meeko......that's my fox fur coat
Duncan......don't look under my kilt
Honey.......time out? for what?
Baby Odie...Popcorn? Where?
Adidas......her kitty, kitty, want to play?