From:
Debra Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 08:35:44 -0800
Hi all,

Well I wrote about my new baby, Heinz, and how Pita & Chip were picking on
him mercilessly.  Ok, things are going better, he and Pita now play alot
together, he still squeals but now out of fear of hurt, he is playing!  I
have him in the cage with her now, and things are going well.  Now if we
can just get CHIP to behave we have it made!

I guess it just goes to show you just have to let them work things out in
their own way.  I just let them bop on each other, and eventually they got
to the point where he started bopping back!

Will keep you posted.....Thank you to all who wrote me with advice, I
appreciate it!  You guys are great!!

Debra & the Motley Crew......Pita, Bogey, Chip, Schnitzel & Heinz!