From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 17:17:55 -0800
I got an email from Slipperys mommy the other day, cheering for my lost
boy being found, but also one that had been filled with a hint of
apprehension, as it was from Dawna, that her ferret Slippery has gone
missing from his home.

Please everyone, I entreat you to pray for Slippery that he is found.
I know what his mommy is going through, i have already been down that
road, and i really don't want another person to have to experience this
grief/pain/sorrow/heartache such as i have.  You were all instrumental in
someway, in Eppers being found, now we have another rescue to concentrate
on, that of Slippery to come home to his mommy Dawna.  Send her your
support while she is desperately trying to find her lost boy, and have a
wonderful story to tell as i have.  As far as i know, i believe that
Slippery is scheduled for surgery, so he is also an ill boy...so very
important that he is found.  Keep this circle closed, for yet another
ferret parent, that they can behold the compassion that was bestowed on
me, by all of you when i was in such a state of despair myself.

Respectfully
Epper and Donna