From:
[log in to unmask] (Katherine Fritz)
Date:
Wed, 02 Nov 1994 22:25:54 -0500
This is for Chris:

I've been wanting to write something witty and/or profound as thanks to
Chris Lewis for providing this wonderful resource for ferret lovers for
going on 7 years and 1,000 issues...but I couldn't seem to summon up the
creative juices. :-(

Suffice to say that I've been a subscriber to the FML since March 1992,
and have learned more about ferrets...and made some great friends (almost
all of whom I've never met face-to-face but hope to someday!)...and been
able to point novice ferret owners to a great resource...and uploaded more
issues to CompuServe than I care to count...and read more funny ferret
stories...I have Chris to thank for all that.

Where else would I have gotten to know Chris, Bill Gruber, Nancy Hartman,
Suki and Steve Crandall, Debra Thomason, Roger McMillian, Ann Davis, Troy
Lynn Eckart, Dr. Bruce Williams, Dr. Susan Brown, Pamela Greene, Chip
Gallo, Michael Ochs, Clare Sebok, and so many others under one roof?  (OK,
so I got to know Ann through CompuServe and countless phone calls, but the
rest I knew here first... :-)

Congratulations and best wishes, Chris, whether you ultimately decide to
give it up or not...I told you a long time ago that Bill and I had decided
to dub you a ferret.net.god and your reply was "oh, gawd" but I think some
sort of title like that is definitely in order. :-)

Cheers!

Katie, Jeff, Andrew Jonathan, Bandit, Molly, Charlie, Pogo & Sigmund

--
         Katie Fritz -- Internet: [log in to unmask]
CompuServe: 71257,3153--S2 Ferrets Section Co-Leader, Animal Forum--GO PETSTWO