From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:24:40 EDT
In typical Wolfy fashion, I had a "woofymoment" and accidentally sent out
a private note to the wrong places.

I'm sorry for the intrusion as it was a fragment of a conversation and
probably didn't make much sense.  For those that understood the genetic
reply I sent out and are intriqued ... you are just going to have to wait
for the article to come out in "Ferrets" to know the answers!  Just so
you know, I recieved fantastic answers, but you have to wait for my deaf
ferrets article.

Yep.  Got to wait!  (Don't worry; it's worth it!)"

Wolfy, the tease!

Win the White Russian Quilt!
http://help4adv.terrabox.com/WRMQ.html
Wolfy's site has MOVED to: