Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 03:30:02 EDT
Hi everyone,
My oldest ferret, Teddy, is now about 7 years old.  He is in pretty good
health, thankfully!  He is of course, not quite as active as my other 4
fuzzies and needs some encouragement to get out and play.  He has a very
healthy appetite and is fed Totally Ferret.  My question is...should I
start softening his food with water because of his age?  He has a chipped
tooth which was brought up at his last vet visit.  The vet didn't say
anything about softening his food, though.  I could just call her, but
thought I'd rather get the opinion of fellow ferret owners.

Like I said he is in good health.  He is my oldest ferret and the only
experience I've had with a senior ferret.  Ahhh...they grow up so fast!

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Catherine,
Teddy(7), Yada(5), Mitt(2), Josie(1), Kirby(1), *Kitt*&*Grace*