From:
Kim Burkard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 10:08:32 EDT
Re: Syracuse Shelter query
>Hello all I am trying to find out if there is a Shelter in the Syracuse
>area where I could board my guys while I am on Vacation from August 8-16th.

Your veterinarian is also another option.  They often board animals for a
fee.

Re: Rebecca and 16 fuzzies
My heartfelt condolences to both the furred and non-furred members of
Rebecca's family.  While this probably brings little solace to Rebecca's
family, hearing of tragedies like this makes the rest of all more
appreciative of what we have.  It reminds us to be more like our ferret
friends by enjoying each day and moment to its fullest.  It is possible
that this has brought someone to a greater understanding and love for their
own love ones.  If so, Rebecca's death is not entirely meaningless and
without purpose.

-kim, squirt (keep the meds! just give me the chaser!), pippi (raisin! I need
 to get me a raisin!), atlas (yuck, raisins!) and jinx (who'll eat just about
 anything)

Kimberly Burkard     |             _    Everything I needed to know in life,
Eastman Kodak Company|      _____C .._. I learned from my ferret:
Rochester, New York  | ____/     \___/  Frolic and dance for joy often, have
[log in to unmask]    |<____/\_---\_\    no fear or worries, and enjoy life.