Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 1997 23:12:02 -0700
I just got a reply to a polite but impassioned Email I did to Ducks
Unlimited from:

        Ron Stromstad
        Director of Operations
        Western Regional Office
        Ducks Unlimited, Inc.
        3074 Gold Canal Drive
        Rancho Cordova, CA   95670

He claims that DU is completely neutral re: AB363; he describes his org as
completely neutral and himself as a past owner of a mild biter fert he
describes as "interesting".  He also claims that DFG has not pressured DU
whatsoever and describes their relationship as cordial and notes his
willingness to believe there's a slight threat of feral populations.

I sent the complete text to Jeanne Carley ([log in to unmask], right?) along
with header info so if we have to verify authenticity we can.  Assuming his
info is accurate and that no other faction in DU is hurting us, this should
close the chapter on the DU issue.  If there *is* still BS coming from
elsewhere in DU this document should help shut it up.  Email me for a copy
with header data if anyone else wants it.

 For a wild true story of crooked cops, stolen guns, perjury, fraud
 and false criminal charges, see http://www.infinex.com/~jmarch