Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2012 21:32:55 -0800
All--

I'm very sorry I didn't get back to this earlier. I am trying to find a
job and that's taking time and energy.

As far as I see, the only ferrets who didn't receive presents were:

Digger and Annie
Stinky Pete's Ferret Retreat

Savannah Jean, Valeria Antoinette, Bailey Joanne, Cato, Tabitha, Peter,
Parker, Lily Lavern, Texas, Benjamin Franklin, Richard Darren, Becky
Jean, Jason Lee, Margaret Lavern, Michelle Luanne & Jasmine.
Deb's Ferret Rescue & Boarding

Please note that Deb's Ferret Rescue & Boarding really got hit hard
with this--the same person took all these ferrets from the tree and
failed to send anything.

Also, remember that Sue Hayes of Arkansas Ferret Rescue 4 Hospice
and Special Needs ([log in to unmask]) received a nasty
package, but it wasn't sent for the shelter kids, it was sent by
someone who was just mean spirited.

Please take care of these poor ferrets who didn't have a Christmas last
year.

If I missed anyone, please make sure you email the FML and let us all
know who at your shelter didn't receive any gifts.

Again, sorry this is so late. Oh, and if you know of a good job I can
have, please let me know that too!

Take care. Happy New Year everyone!

Melanee Ellis
Ferret Giving Tree Admin.