From:
"Chamberlin, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 08:37:25 -0700
Hi everyone - prayers to all of those who lost a fuzzy close to your
heart, we have been there once too often in household too.

My husband, I and our seven fuzzbutts have relocated to Ferndale,
Washington and are looking for a ferret vet - does anyone have some
nearby suggestions?

We have taken on an adventure.  I was transferred to the Vancouver, BC
office from Atlanta and we have decided to live in the States (for my
husband's employment needs) while I commute.  But we took it one step
further - we bought a fifth wheel RV.  Thank goodness it has four
slide-outs for space - the ferrets get one slide-out for their own.
Anyone who can pass on RV'ing wisdom would be greatly appreciated as
well.  So far they seem to have adapted quite well to the RV.  There seem
to be quite a few pets in the RV resort we are living in.  My biggest
concern is there always seems to be a ferret wherever we look.  We think
we have pretty much ferret-proofed (I have to tell you it was easier than
a house) but I still wonder if there are things we have not considered
and they have not found "yet".  Thanks so much.

BM__MailAutoSigTracy & Scott Chamberlin

Along with Nilla, Ruckus, Giggles, Biggie B, Girlfriend, Farrah and the
sweetest, Frankie (Francois - when we are in Canada).