From:
Leslie Kauffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 11:00:18 -0500
Hello everyone!

I too had an amazing recovery from furlessness with one of mine.  My little
girl Bean had developed blackheads on her tail.  Her poor tail was bald
with icky black spots for almost 3 1/2 months.  I tried cleaning it w/
various acne-type products and nothing seemed to work.  I was getting ready
to take her to the vet's over the Holidays and I decided to post here and
see if anyone could give me any other suggestions that I had not tried yet.
It was suggested to try somthing like Furotone(sp?).  So off I go to the
pet store and they had no Furotone : (

However, I saw Linatone for cats and I know I've seen on the FML that lots
of people give it to their fuzzy ones...So I figured, what the heck and
bought some.

Lo and behold...a couple of days after I started giving her Linatone, I
noticed that there was some "stubble" growing on her tail. WOO-HOO!

Now her tail is almost completely back to normal!  I just thought I'd
share, in case anyone else is having a similar problem...

Dooks!

Leslie, Bean (mom, look! I am pretty again!) and Daggett (Hey, I know I
don't NEED it...but gimme some of that stuff too!)