From:
"C.B. Goins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 1997 07:10:03 -0500
Another wave of letters and faxes hit Michigan this weekend, this time from
my grad student daughter and her friends.

I happened to mention Kodo's plight to her in an e-mail the other day, and
quite frankly, I'm ashamed to admit I didn't think to do it earlier.  My
"campus radical of the 90's" makes her old man ("campus radical of the
60's") pale by comparison.  I had almost forgotten what happens when one
hits her hot button.  Makes the old man feel kinda proud.  :-)

So if any of you former protesters from the 60's have youngsters in high
school, college, or grad school, get them involved!  Like me, you might just
discover that the torch has been passed.

Atta girl!!!

Thoughts and prayers to Kodo,

C.B. and Maximilian