Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 22:28:24 -0400
Thanks to all the good advice I received, Meep and Daisy have learned very
quickly to come when I shake a box of treats.  They then are getting
rewarded with Ferretone (the only "reward" that Meep will accept).  Our
sheltie, Shelley, also quickly learned to stand in the treat line.  She has
decided that Ferretone is YUMMY! and besides, if those ferrets are going to
eat it, by golly, so is she!

Karla