Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 10:33:31 EDT
OK... so I am coming out of the wood work to report a ferret sighting.
As a few of the people on this list know I (and my 2 ferrets) are addicted
to the Beanie Baby Craze!!  I collect... they steal! :)  Anyway... I was
reading the new September issue of Mary Beth's Bean Bag World Monthly and
in the "Pets and Their Pals" section (where readers send in pictures of
their pets and beanies together) there was an adorable sable ferret in
among some beanies!!  It is sooooo cute!!  The caption reads "Looking
remarkably Beanie-like is Misti Mead's pet ferret, Rascal." Rascal is
laying on top of several beanies "looking" innocent!!  It is precious!!
If you happen to pass the magazine in your local news stand take a look
on page 316!!  Worth the time to see!!

Here's Dookin at you!!
Missy
Noser and Pandora