From:
Nickolas Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 1996 21:19:03 EDT
Hi ya, all!

Hope all you fuzzies and fuzzy owners had a terrific May 2-4 week-end, even
though it fell on the 18th.  Boy does the email pile up when your away for a
few days.  To whom who wrote the acronymn lingo thanks, it helps alot.  The
internet is a much cheaper place, now that I don't have to look up every
other word in my trusty dictionary while being on-line.  Anyways, up here in
Toronto, last week-end we had one dook of a heat wave.  The temperature was
only around 30 celcius (whew), but the humidity was horrible.  I found a
great toy and a great way to keep my Madison a little more comfortable on
these steamy days.  I tried once the frozen water bottle trick, but I think
this works better and it's more fun for all.  I must be a brain surgeon
(heehee), but this is great.  Just take one of those cheapie tupperware
dishes, say a foot by a foot, a couple inches high, fill it with one third
cold water (which will warm up shortly if the weather is super hot), and
fill it with a whole bunch of plastic toys.  I realized shortly, if you fill
the container to high with water, your floor and you get soaked.  I
"supervised" Madison every time she went for her dunk.  She'd sink her head,
bob for toys and shake and shake and shake.  She actually would get in the
container and just dook out.  It was a blast.  This may be a good little
trick for those ferrets not willing to bathe so willingly.  As mentioned
before, please supervise the fuzzy.  They may even try to drag the container
around the room.  This is a must try toy.  This also may be even funnier to
watch if you have more than one fuzzy.

CIAO for now, Karen and Madison form T.O.
Madison:  Thanks for helping me dook it out mom, I was hot!

P.S.  Please take gentle care of "any" animal in the summer, give them lots
of water and don't lock them inside cars or any other warm place, not even
for short periods of time, oh ya, and lots and lots of love.